Torrance Family Law Attorney
Serving Families Across Los Angeles County
Since 1994, thousands have trusted Michael D. Shook, Attorney At Law, to handle their divorces and disputes about custody, child support, spousal support, parental rights, and paternity. Many have also turned to him in cases that involved domestic violence. For every client, Attorney Shook tailors his approach to their needs, goals, and the details of their situations. This approach, paired with his decades of experience, is an unparalleled combination.
Are you considering filing for divorce? Do you need guidance while navigating a contentious custody battle? Or are you looking for someone you can trust to help you secure your parental rights? For these things and more, trust Attorney Shook. Getting started with him is simple. All you need to do is reach out to schedule a convenient case review. These initial meetings are free. Should you elect to hire Attorney Shook, his services are affordable, and payment plans are available.
Attorney Shook aims to protect the rights of the families he serves and fights tirelessly to get fair outcomes for their cases.
How this looks depends on the dispute or area of law:
- Divorce: Attorney Shook guides spouses through California’s divorce process, ensuring they collect and submit appropriate documentation. He also advocates tirelessly for them in negotiations or at trial.
- Child Custody: California courts endeavor to serve children’s best interests in custody cases. Attorney Shook aims to do the same by working to see that parents get the time they deserve with their children.
- Child Support: Whether a parent needs to establish, modify, or enforce child support orders, Attorney Shook is prepared to do whatever it takes to see that their children receive adequate support.
- Spousal Support: Attorney Shook advocates for fair spousal support arrangements that neither burden divorced spouses nor leave them without necessary financial resources.
- Paternity: If a case involves questions about paternity, Attorney Shook can help settle them through legal procedures such as formally requesting DNA testing.
- Parental Rights: Attorney Shook is a lifeline for parents, grandparents, stepparents, family members, and adoptive parents handling matters related to parental rights. These can include establishing guardianship, modifying custody, or resolving paternity disputes.
- Domestic Violence: Many protections are afforded to individuals who are victims of domestic violence. Attorney Shook can help clients secure domestic violence restraining orders (DVROs) and lead them through criminal or civil processes.
Empowering Families with Knowledge
When you hire Michael D. Shook, Attorney At Law, his goal is to equip you with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions. He will ensure you understand your rights and options for settling your case. He will also be generous with his counsel and never hesitate to advocate for you inside and outside court.
It is not enough to make promises about the level of service you will receive with Attorney Shook. See for yourself by visiting our site’s reviews page. There, you will find testimonials from individuals in Los Angeles County who were glad they put their cases in the hands of Torrance family law attorney Michael D. Shook.
24/7 Family Lawyer
When you hire Attorney Shook, you can access his counsel 24/7. All types of emergencies can arise in family law cases, so he strives to be available exactly when clients need him.
If you would like to schedule a time to speak with Attorney Shook about your case, simply reach out by phone or send a message online. Attorney Shook’s prompt service and dedication to serving individuals and their families have helped him earn the trust of thousands.
Call (310) 361-2977 to get started.
"Michael was very reassuring and confident - he kept his promises and both cases were eventually dismissed and expunged. I am forever thankful!"Rachel S.
"He knows what he's doing and works hard for your case."Mary R.
"They were all pleasant and wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much Mike!"Lisa C.